This summer, you can be your own barista at home. Surprise your friends and family with easy but delicious recipes; Now, you can enjoy the best refreshing drinks with Mexican specialty coffee from EthicHub.
We have prepared for you four recipes that you can try at home this summer, all with a common ingredient; Cold brew. Don't worry if you don't know what it is or how to prepare it; We will share with you everything you need to know to prepare the best cold brew at home.
Cold brew enhances the sweet notes of the coffee and softens the acidity. The most important thing to achieve a spectacular Cold Brew is to have a high-quality coffee, and with the EthicHub coffee, you are on the safe side.
🧺Ingredients for 1 Liter of Cold Brew:
- 150gr of ground EthicHub coffee
- 1Lt of water
- Pour the coffee into a glass container. We recommend that you use a bottle or jug.
- Pour the liter of cold water slowly and stir with a spoon until it is even.
- Cover it and let it rest for approximately 15 hours.
- Separate used coffee grounds and filter the drink a couple of times before pouring it into the container where you will store it.
Recipe 1: Iced Arab
"Iced Arab" lets you travel to Arabia. Famous for its sweets in which almonds cannot be missed and where dates and spices are emblematic. It is the perfect drink to cool off after a long day at the pool. For this, we recommend Manuel Vazquez Soto's coffee, roasted for espresso.
- 4 Ice cubes
- 6 dates (pitted)
- 5 almonds
- Orange peel
- 150ml Almond drink
- 150ml Spiced Cold Brew *
- Put in the blender; 4 ice cubes, 6 dates, 5 almonds, 150ml of Almond drink, and 150ml of spiced Cold Brew.
- Blend until the texture is homogeneous and serve.
- Decorate with orange peel.
Extra: When you prepare the Cold Brew, add cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the ground coffee.
Recipe 2: Coffee Tonic
The new summer trend - Coffee Tonic. Now you can also prepare it at home like an expert barista. For this, we recommend Irene Roblero's coffee, filter roasted. This is our after-work version. It is also perfect without Gin.
- 80ml Cold Brew
- Lime peel
- Ice Cubes
- 120ml Tonic
- 40ml Gin *
- Fill the glass with ice and add the lime zest.
- Serve 40ml of Ginebra
- Serve the tonic and the Cold Brew.
- Garnish with lime zest.
Recipe 3 : Iced Latte
The iced latte -prepared with milk and espresso. It can be enjoyed at any time and day of the week. For this, we recommend Pedro Velazquez's coffee, roasted for espresso.
- 100 ml Cold Brew.
- 100 ml milk or your favorite vegan drink.
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Serve up to half milk or your favorite vegan drink.
- Fill the other half with cold brew.
Recipe 4 : Mint Mojito Iced Coffee
For Mojito fans, this will be your favorite coffee-flavored summer drink. For this, we recommend Irene Roblero's coffee, filter roasted. We recommend using a straw to stir the drink so you will notice delicious textures and flavors.
- 60ml Cold Brew by EthicHub
- 1 lime
- 15gr Sugar
- Peppermint sprig
- 150ml Sparkling water
- Ice Cubes
- 40ml white rum
- Cut 1/2 lemon into cubes and add it into a glass.
- Add the sugar and mash it with a mortar.
- Add 4 mint leaves and the ice.
- Add 40ml of white rum and 150ml of sparkling water.
- Add 60ml of Cold Brew.
- Garnish the glass with a lime wedge and a spearmint sprout.
Now you are ready for a coffee party. On your first order, you have a 15% discount on our specialty coffee from Mexico. Enjoy your summer with our recipes, and don't forget to tag Ethichub in your social media posts. We want to see your summer coffee and exchange summer vibes.